Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-24-2003, 01:00 AM   #201
anarion
Enting

Location: Born in Lousiville, KY. Living in Laguna, Philippines
OOC: Hello and a pleasure to meet you Lady Arwen 56, I am Anarion....It unfortunatly isn't my thread or i would say to jump right in...Nienna is the party leader and game master, so she will have to say so... But she and everyone else were very welcoming to me and i'm sure they will be to you as well....

Hey everybody what do you say about letting her join?
She gets my vote...
X'avier
anarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2003, 01:46 AM   #202
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
Thanks. *blushes, and kisses his cheek*
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2003, 03:03 AM   #203
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: Yes lady Arwen you may join, though i would have perferred if you had posted that in new players needed, but what can ya do? All is welcome though.

ic: "Now you are bringing strangers into our camping, put all of at harm, that shows intelligance," I grumbled as i continued sharpining my sword.

"I'm sorry to say i have to agree with Nienna on this one, it is not wise, you should have come to get a couple of us or at least called us. But now that she is here, she is going to be under watch and under gaurd until we know more," I said as i pulled out my bow and set an arrow in it but faced it towards the ground. "How could you be so foolish X'avier? You of all people," I tisked at him.

ooc: If thy new comers haven't noticed here is another reminder. I have 2 characters the one in black writting is Nienna supposedly an elf but no one really knows except Galent and no one knows because she has never taken off her cloak or hood. Oh and Galent is my other character who's writting is in firebrick/red.
Jack: "Monkey!"
"It's captain Jack Sparrow, captain..."
"If you were waiting for the opportune moment that was it."
Red coat, "Impersonating a judge."
Jack: (Oh, ya that was fun look on his face)
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"Yes...but why is the rum gone?!"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
elvishfaerie3088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2003, 04:06 AM   #204
anarion
Enting

IC: I humble myself before you lady Nienna, and beg your forgiveness... And you Galent should know that there is always method to my madness....It is well known among the wise, that you should keep your friends close and your enemies closer... and if she has any information on our plight, then i suggest we hear her out... I realize that tensions are running high, and probably with you most of all nienna... but in my minds eye it only seemed logical that if she were a friend and potential ally then we must gather all the strength of force that we can muster...and if she be foe, then it would be best to find out now rather than take the chance of our actions being reported back to the very thing that hunts us... bear in mind that I am not your enemy, and would never put our company needlessly at risk.. and would ask that you give me the benefit of the doubt and ask me of my actions, rather than scoffing at me and assuming they are folly...

X'avier
Old 07-24-2003, 07:35 AM   #205
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

"I think you are too harsh with X'avier. It seemed to be the right thing to do, and it still does seem so" I said, trying to help X'avier. "She does not look like an orc," I pointed, "She looks like a Numernorian and has the uniform of Gondor's army. Although she may be lying and wearing faked clothes, I can't see why a woman from Gondor will do this kind of thing."
Radagast The Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2003, 08:07 AM   #206
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

Curiosity came over me, as X'avier came back, bringing a Gondorian woman, with him. I stepped away from my horse, whom I was tending, and walked towards X'avier and the stranger. Nienna and Galent, though, didn't seem to be so happy to see X'avier bringing a stranger to our camp, as he was. I stopped a few paces away from the newcomer, looking at her insinstently, with one and only question growing into my mind, who is she? Galad was supporting X'avier, telling Nienna that she was a bit too harsh with him, but nevertheless I agreed with her and Galent. We still didn't know who she was, thus we should be careful. "You are partly right, Galad" I said, keeping my voice low, looking at him "but I agree with Nienna. Though evil has been growing less in these lands, we do not know who might be a foe or not, yet. We do not know anything about this woman." I looked at Nienna for a second in silence and then turned to the woman. "Who are you?" I asked her calmly, wanting to know more.
Ithilwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2003, 08:22 AM   #207
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

When I finished talking, I noticed Ithilwin was listening, behind me. Then she supported Nienna in the argument. She finshed by asking The starnger "Who are you?" calmly, as if she didn't want to frighten her.
The woman sighed, and started talking a bit slowly. "I am Aewionen, a soldier from Gondor." she sounded tired. "And who are you? Why do I feel as I'm been jailed?"
Old 07-24-2003, 09:42 AM   #208
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

Vahaie laughed at what Aewionen said "You will forgive us our suspicions, I hope, when you come to know us. We have been through much, and our enemies lay yet unmasked. But if X'avier and Galad will give you the benefit of the doubt, then I will as well. I am called Vahaie, and I hope that in time we can all come to trust you, Aewionen"

*This is not actually true. The road to Hell is paved with frozen door to door salesmen. On weekends many of the younger demons go ice-skating down it. ~Good Omens
Dreran the Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2003, 04:00 PM   #209
Aewionen
Elf Lord

"Yes, I hope that also. And yes, I can understand why you would be suspicious for this is a quest that needs a bit of caution here and there." Aewionen looked from one to the other. What am I getting myself into?
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2003, 04:10 PM   #210
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

Aewionen was saying that she understand our caution and suspicion, but she looked nervous and worried.
"Perhaps we should tell her the purpose of our quest?" I suggested. "Not yet, not yet. Don't be hasty, Galad." replied Nienna. "We have to keep moving. We were in one place too much time; it begins to be dangerous."
Old 07-24-2003, 06:23 PM   #211
Aewionen
Elf Lord

"The purpose of your quest, is it not to find the three rings before something evil does? I have been told there is an evil searching for them, do not stay here because of me or he surely will find them." Aewionen stood for a while in silence and waited to see what they would do. Feilix yawned and sat down next to her feet. She petted him on the head, gave a slight nod, and went to check on Arilas.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Old 07-24-2003, 06:59 PM   #212
anarion
Enting

OOC: Iam waiting for Nienna to post, so i don't assume her characters response.
X
Old 07-25-2003, 02:27 AM   #213
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

Arg! What a stupid girl! Is she trying to drive me crazy?! Of course i know we should be moving but everyone's slowing us down, Especially her! Do you honestly expect us to leave you here? Knowing what you do? Don't lash out, don't lash out, don't lash out, go cool off, NOW! okay, okay, i thought. "Okay, were going to get moving as soon as everyone is packed and Aewionen comes with us," I glared, "You all better be ready by the time i get back from taking a walk in these woods!"

Eeepp, she's pissed off, looks like she's really pissed at X'avier and Aewionen, maybe you should go talk to her. I mean i'm ticked too, but no reason to get that ticked. Nienna walked past me and tagged my shoulder nearly taking it off at the same time. Follow her! Follow her! my mind shouted. "Uh- i'm going with her, i have my stuff packed, see you in a few," I withered a glance at my companions.

"I don't need a tag along thank-you!" I screamed.

"I'm not tagging along, i'm keeping you company, if you will, which you will! We need to talk, you can't be so harsh." I said trying not to sound too cruel, but it was hard when she was yelling and screaming, well on a rampage really.

ooc: And back at camp???????
Jack: "Monkey!"
"It's captain Jack Sparrow, captain..."
"If you were waiting for the opportune moment that was it."
Red coat, "Impersonating a judge."
Jack: (Oh, ya that was fun look on his face)
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"Yes...but why is the rum gone?!"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
elvishfaerie3088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2003, 02:50 AM   #214
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

Carolin was going bloody crazy at all the noise. She did a simple muting spell, so things would quiet up a bit. She rested for a miniute, enjoying the tranquility, then released it. Flipping her long hair[again], she walked back and forth, waiting for the others to shutup.

PADFOOT LIVES!

Last edited by Legoles : 07-27-2003 at 01:05 AM.
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2003, 02:53 AM   #215
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Aewionen could tell she was driving Nienna insane and she was back quickly and ready to leave. "I am right here." She said as she approached the group.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 07-25-2003, 02:56 AM   #216
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

confused!

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2003, 10:05 AM   #217
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: I didn't understand why did Legolas say "finaly".
Old 07-25-2003, 11:20 AM   #218
anarion
Enting

OOC: I'm also confused by Carolin's actions and words?????

IC: X'avier decides it would be best to just pack his things and hold his tongue for now, because that's what is best for the party.
He thinks to himself that Nienna willl feel much better once she has had a chance to kill some foes.
So X climbs on his horse (Silvermane) and is prepared to go.
"Lead on Nienna" he says and spurs his horse forward "let's ride"
Old 07-25-2003, 03:53 PM   #219
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Aewionen picked up Feilix and got on Arilas. She didn't know how long or short this would be and she didn't want Feilix to lose his energy. Arilas perked up his ears and noticed the dog on his back. He gave a snort but started off. "I will let him down in a bit Arilas, don't worry." Aewionen whispered with a small laugh.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 07-25-2003, 04:05 PM   #220
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: What is our plan? Where are we going to? East?

ic: After packing our camp, we started riding. Most of the members didn't know where we're going, but we continued our quest and rode in the same direction, in the dark, unknown roads. It looked as we were riding in a jungle. Suddenly we heard a scream.