Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-07-2002, 09:35 PM   #201
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

"Why did you come? you could have stayed at home enjoying your self. why didn't you?"

ooc: I am not trying to find out what will happen in the end. I am working on a plot that will come to light at Rivendell. or earlier if I can not help my self...
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 11-07-2002 at 09:39 PM.
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2002, 09:41 PM   #202
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
I am a hobbit lusting after adventure is all. I agree that few hobbits like adventures."Nasty uncommfortable things, make you late for dinner" Bilbo Baggins once said. But I have always longed for adventure. I think that I was born with a purpose, to be different, to make hobbits known.
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2002, 09:43 PM   #203
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

" THis quest will come to a bad end freddy. I advise you to go home as soon as possible. *there was another quick flicker in her eyes*

ooc: I will be back in a few minutes!
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 11-07-2002, 09:49 PM   #204
Fred Baggins

I don't wish to go home. As long as we are not in the lands past Rivendale Merry and Fred will protect me, and once past I have Ruell, and my sword. I am not such a clumsey hobbit as some may belive. *Looks at Zavron* I have been well taught how to handle myself in the presence of Orcs and the like.
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-07-2002, 09:51 PM   #205
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Aeryn listens intently to the two, Elf and Hobbit, speaking to eachother. Everything was alright, except for the fact the Losillewen was holding out on something, or knew something she didn't. And Aeryn didn't like being out ot the loop.

Her eyes looking forward, she saw in the distance, along the road, two travellers. A Women and an Elf. Although she could not tell who they were.

This one is deactivated, I think.
Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2002, 10:16 PM   #206
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: Welcome back Aeryn!

ic: Losillewen: Hello Aeryn. you look worried. *then I noticed that she wasn't really paying much attention to me, but she was looking at two far off people* Who are they?
Old 11-07-2002, 10:37 PM   #207
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

"I DONT BELIEVE IT!" Aeryn cries out in out rage, glaring at Mirial in the distance. "GANDALF!" she yells, eyes ablaze.

"Calm yourself, what is it?" he said sternly, but not unkindly.

"What is SHE doing isn't she supposed to be in Rivendell?" she said gesturing ahead

Gandalf said nothing, but put Shadowfax into a full run. Aeryn and the others had to do the same to even THINK about keeping up.

Old 11-07-2002, 10:39 PM   #208
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: cool Aeryn! get on with the conversion! btw, your mail box is still full.

as Aeryn cried out I saw that the person far off in the distance was none other Mirial! We galloped towards her and then Gandalf said......

ooc: Aeryn, I will let you go from here.

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 11-07-2002 at 10:52 PM.
Old 11-07-2002, 10:59 PM   #209
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

OOC: Ms. Undomial If you tell me anymore about My mailbox, I will find where you live, sneak into your house, and strangle you! OKAY?!

IC:

"I was hoping she would come," Gandalf said quietly.

"WHAT??!" Aeryn yelled in dismay and utter horror.

Old 11-07-2002, 11:03 PM   #210
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: first of all Aeryn you wouldn't be able to find out where I live. so there is no point in trying.

ic: Losillewen: And what is wrong with that Aeryn? as long as she doesn't try to stab you again i would love to have her with us!

ooc: YOUR MAIL BOX IS FULL!!! YOUR MAIL BOX IS FULL!!! YOUR MAIL BOX IS FULL!!! YOUR MAIL BOX IS FULL!!! YOUR MAIL BOX IS FULL!!! YOUR MAIL BOX IS FULL!!! YOUR MAIL BOX IS FULL!!! YOUR MAIL BOX IS FULL!!! YOUR MAIL BOX IS FULL!!! YOUR MAIL BOX IS FULL!!! YOUR MAIL BOX IS FULL!!! YOUR MAIL BOX IS FULL!!! YOUR MAIL BOX IS FULL!!! YOUR MAIL BOX IS FULL!!! YOUR MAIL BOX IS FULL!!! YOUR MAIL BOX IS FULL!!! YOUR MAIL BOX IS FULL!!! YOUR MAIL BOX IS FULL!!! YOUR MAIL BOX IS FULL!!! YOUR MAIL BOX IS FULL!!! YOUR MAIL BOX IS FULL!!! YOUR MAIL BOX IS FULL!!! YOUR MAIL BOX IS FULL!!! YOUR MAIL BOX IS FULL!!! YOUR MAIL BOX IS FULL!!! YOUR MAIL BOX IS FULL!!! YOUR MAIL BOX IS FULL!!! YOUR MAIL BOX IS FULL!!! YOUR MAIL BOX IS FULL!!! YOUR MAIL BOX IS FULL!!! YOUR MAIL BOX IS FULL!!!
Old 11-07-2002, 11:04 PM   #211
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: IT WORKED!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-07-2002, 11:08 PM   #212
Fred Baggins

*Looks at her, wary* I think that she is no longer brainwashed, right Gandalf?* Fingers his horn, feeling very nervous, not about the new comers, but about something else*
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-07-2002, 11:12 PM   #213
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I noticed that freddy was nervous about something. what it was I could not yet tell. I went back and wispered in his ear: " what is bothering you Freddy? you have been acting strange as of late. please tell me what is ailing you."
Old 11-07-2002, 11:15 PM   #214
Fred Baggins

ic: I don't know, something just isn't right.

occ: and on that note I have to leave you. My parents are kicking me off.
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-07-2002, 11:16 PM   #215
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

aw shoot. well catch you later Fred! Aeryn- I will be on for another hour or so.
Old 11-07-2002, 11:17 PM   #216
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

OOC: I emailed Lindsey, she'll be on soon! (aka Mirial)
By Fred!
IC:

Feeling more than a slight pang of betrayal, hung back behind the rest of the quest. didn't gandalf care about the danger he was putting everyone in?
~~~~MEANWHILE WITH THE GROUP~~~~~
Gandalf spoke quietly,"I believe her time in Rivendell cured her, at least as much as is possible, she has yet to heal from the pain Saruman has caused..." his voice drifted off with the wind as he spoke to Freddy.

Last edited by Aeryn : 11-07-2002 at 11:19 PM.
Old 11-07-2002, 11:21 PM   #217
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I looked at Aeryn and noticed that something was also bothering her."oh no," I thought "now two of the company are down."

Losillewen: "What is the matter Aeryn? " I asked hoping she would answer me.
Old 11-07-2002, 11:29 PM   #218
mirial
Enting

OOC: Aw, Hello!

ic; smiled ferociously at the sight of gandalf, she quickly spurred her horse, and was bounding down the path, she was surprised how far the company had gotten, they were only about 3 hrs away from rivendell (yeah realistic I know)

Sleep, my baby, on my bosom,
Warm and cozy, it will prove,
Round thee mother’s arms are folding,
In her heart a mother’s love.
There shall no one come to harm thee,
Naught shall ever break thy rest;
Sleep, my darling babe, in quiet,
Sleep on mother’s gentle breast.

Sleep serenely, baby, slumber,
Lovely baby, gently sleep;
Tell me wherefore art thou smiling,
Smiling sweetly in thy sleep?
Do the angels smile in heaven
When thy happy smile they see?
Dost thou on them smile while slumb’ring
On my bosom peacefully.
mirial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2002, 11:31 PM   #219
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: Freddy is it just me or are you still here??

ic: Losillewen: Hello Mirial! how was Rivendell?
Old 11-07-2002, 11:44 PM   #220
mirial
Enting

*laughs openly* well, I learned some things...*her eyes become slightly melancholy* some ...important things...Lets just say Saruman keeps some of his promises *looks off quickly while her eyes begin to glisten*

Aman butted in "Her brothers dead. Curuman killed him" He said nonchalantly.

Mirial looked at him in an injured way. "You idiot!" she mumbled.

"Are you feeling up to par?" Gandalf asked her, "You know what you must do if you attend our company for the rest of the quest." he said this in a conspiritorial voice, knowing that the others knew nothing of what he was talking about, for that, he was thankful.

Mirial nodded slowly, all the while glaring at Aman. Who also didn't know her duties within the group.

Sleep, my baby, on my bosom,
Warm and cozy, it will prove,
Round thee mother’s arms are folding,
In her heart a mother’s love.
There shall no one come to harm thee,
Naught shall ever break thy rest;
Sleep, my darling babe, in quiet,
Sleep on mother’s gentle breast.

Sleep serenely, baby, slumber,
Lovely baby, gently sleep;
Tell me wherefore art thou smiling,
Smiling sweetly in thy sleep?