Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-13-2003, 03:29 PM   #201
Silme*Christian
Lady of Lamedon

"That's enough out of you!" Pelliadel picked Deathshadow up and put him back on the mule. "Rorin, let an Elf guid (SP?) the mule, our speach is soothing, thus the mule is forced to move as bided." Silme smiled at Rorin as she helped him out of the bushed and swiped all the spriggs of leaves off his armour(sp?). "Never stand behind a dangerous animal. And always be awear when you walk next to a stuborn jackass." She glared at DS.

Jesus scares the "hell" out of people! He rocks!

http://linwe.proboards19.com/index.cgi
Silme*Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2003, 03:36 PM   #202
Aewionen
Elf Lord

ooc: I will be going into 8th grade too.....I feel so young. I am going to CIA. Mwahahaha
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2003, 05:49 PM   #203
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

"Ah! It was lucky I was wearing my helment." Rorin said. "And I did learn something," he smiled, "Dwarves can fly!"

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2003, 05:55 PM   #204
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

Siren couldn't stop laughing at the whole scene. "Oh, I don't want to hurt you anymore, Deathshadow! You're too much fun to watch on that mule!"

*This is not actually true. The road to Hell is paved with frozen door to door salesmen. On weekends many of the younger demons go ice-skating down it. ~Good Omens
Dreran the Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2003, 11:23 PM   #205
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
I sighed, growing angry with the lot of them. "Deathshadow is more powerful then he is letting on, you fools. I would not be ingnorant, and tease him. He could easily escape from us, and if you do go on messing with him, he just might." I snapped at them.
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2003, 12:35 AM   #206
Kalile
The Potato sack... er elf

Location: Sailing between the stars is a white ship with silken sails...
Ooc: I don't have to worry about becoming a priss: I'm going to a performing arts shcool! *pauses to listen to all the 'oohs' and 'ahs'
And I always carry at least one large fantasy novel in my backpack. Sometimes I break my back carrying three or four! Anyway, I'm already destined to be a geek because I want to be. I'm antisocial without being goth!

Ic: Sadaki watched the whole scene silently, mostly because she didn't trust herself to speak. Inside she didn't know whether to laugh, shout, or just look disgustedly at them all.
"Let's go. We don't know if there's a time limit to how long the person in the tower survives."
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
Kalile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2003, 01:29 AM   #207
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

OOC: *oohs and ahs* you're lucky Kalile, I would love to be in a performing arts school! I will never become a priss either! And I have told my sister already, that the day I stop being obsessed with LotR, she is to promptly kill me

IC:

"Allright, allright." Si said, realizing the truth in Awinnien's words. "Sorry. I can take the next watch to make up for laughing at him, if you want"

*This is not actually true. The road to Hell is paved with frozen door to door salesmen. On weekends many of the younger demons go ice-skating down it. ~Good Omens
Old 08-14-2003, 06:56 AM   #208
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

"Awww...what a pity! I thought we could all have a good laugh together. Now your going to make it more serious! BOOOOHOOO!" He sulked mockingly and looked at the almost disgruntled Rorin, "You'd better watch out for this mule. I think it likes me." He said and then laughing shrilly again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
zavron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2003, 01:35 PM   #209
Silme*Christian
Lady of Lamedon

"maybe we should gag his mouth shut." Silme walked towards Pelliadel. "You are right, we need to find this tower, quickly, and help that person."

Old 08-14-2003, 05:23 PM   #210
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

They all agreed that they should get moving, so with Awinnien leading them, they began on their journey towards the tower they had seen in their dreams. Everyone took turns gaurding Deathshadow. Siren took the next watch. "I've caused enough trouble for all of you, I should watch him and let the rest of you take a break to make up for it." She explained. As they all walked (or rode) She thought more about the dream she'd been having. None of them really knew who the people they had seen were, but whoever it was needed help. She scratched the ears of the fox she was carrying.
"Hey, Deathshadow?" she asked, after awhile of thinking about everything. "You can kill me, right? So is there any way you can..."
She didn't even know why she was asking-oh well, "help me?"

Last edited by Dreran the Green : 08-14-2003 at 05:28 PM.
Old 08-14-2003, 05:40 PM   #211
zavron

"It's possible, but why should I do a silly little thing like that!" His face was straight. "There was one thing I hadn't explained. That Morgul Blade was no ordinary morgul knife. It had a special posion on it. That's why It can't be cured by any elf. You should slip into a comar in the next few weeks." He said shrugging aparently musing to himself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 08-14-2003, 05:48 PM   #212
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

"What?!" she cried, mildly horrified. Wait... "But if I'm in a coma, you can't posess me anymore, can you? I'm a vegetable then, vegetables can't hurt people." She trailed off, hoping he might see that what she'd said made sense.

Old 08-15-2003, 11:05 AM   #213
Silme*Christian
Lady of Lamedon

Silme was walking next to Pelliadel when she looked up at the dasrk, gray sky as a raindrop fell on her head. A mad dash of lightning burst across the sky and a role of thunder sounded in the distance. It was as if Heaven and Hell were at war, battling in the sky. Silme turned her atention back to the road she was traveling. She stoped short. Pelliadel walked a few more feet ahead, when he noticed that Silme was not by his side he turned and faced her. She covered her ears and fell to her knees with a small, short cry. "Man na raika, Silme? " Pelliadel looked woried as he helped Silme to her feet again. "Ne arne a vision. " "What did you see?" He looked deep in her eyes which were gazing off into the distance. "I saw a room of stone in the shape of the cresent moon, I walked to a cut in the stone that looked like some sort of fireplace. There was a railing, or vent on the floor of this 'fireplace' and as I looked through it's wooden beam I heared a woman screem, like she was being torchered. The scream faded, and then I saw you." Silme looked down, her face was sad.

Old 08-15-2003, 01:11 PM   #214
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Tarì walked up to Silme and Pelliadel, "Is something worng?"
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2003, 02:55 PM   #215
zavron

"It just leaves your mind more open to attack. If you're a vegetable and cannot fight back, then I can take full control over you. Also, if they, " I said looking at the others as they walked infront, " try to subdue you by attacking you, then it won't really stop you, all pain has gone so you won't be able to come out of my control. You know, there's nothing like a sharp dagger in your guts to jerk you out of a trance." I laughed shrilly and sneered at her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 08-15-2003, 02:57 PM   #216
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

Rorin sat down, trying to be serious. He was always lighthearted for a Dwarf. He knew the whole matter of Deathshadow was grave, and he knew that Deathshadow was the most powerful foe he ever had fought before, but being cautious isn't the same as being depressed. Being lighthearted has always been his reaction to serious matters.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2003, 04:07 PM   #217
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

Siren scowled. "I don't know why I even bothered to ask. I knew you would say something like that! There's absolutely no way I can change your mind, is there?" She rolled her eyes "Demon Lords." she muttered. Ahead of her she suddenly heard Silme cry.
"Silme? You allright?" She called.

Old 08-15-2003, 05:25 PM   #218
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

OOC: I'm a little confused now. We all seem to be headed for just one tower, I thought there were supposed to be five?

Old 08-15-2003, 06:11 PM   #219
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
I turned to look at Deathshadow, and glarred slightly. "Don't even try Deathy, Siren, I think maybe I should take your watch..." I stopped dead as I heard a cry come from Silme.
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2003, 07:55 PM   #220
Kalile
The Potato sack... er elf

Location: Sailing between the stars is a white ship with silken sails...
There are five towers. Some of us have seen one, others another, etc. Silme is leading us towards one, and we've never really thought that we all weren't thinking about the same tower. I mean, how many towers with dream invading prisoners can there be?
(Five, obviously, but we don't know that.)
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
Kalile is offline   Reply With Quote