Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-01-2002, 09:16 PM   #1
Frodo4077
Sapling

Sam Gamgee Any good RPG's starting?

I'm looking for a RPG starting soon, preferably using the existing characters, but any will do. Anyone know of any?
Frodo4077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2002, 12:29 AM   #2
CardenIAntauraNauco
Elven Warrior

IF you mean any RPG's as in a story where you write in as a specicfic person and write segments of stories as that person,then ive got one just starting called Siroc. Its a little further down on the list. MAKE SURE YOU LOOK CLICK ON THE TOP ONE. However if you mean the RPG using numerical systems and mathmatical equations deciding HP and such im afraid I dont know where to look.
"We will have peace","Yes we will have peace...we will have peace when you and all your works have perished - and the works of your dark lord to whom you would deliver us. You are a liar,Saruman,and a corrupter of men's hearts. You hold out your hand to me and I percieve only a finger of the claw of Mordor. Cruel and cold! Even if your war on me was just - as it was not,for were you ten times as wise you would have no right to rule me and mine, for your own profit you desired-even so, what will you say of your Torches in westfold and the children that lie dead there? And they hewed Hama's body before the gates of Hornburg, after he was dead. When you hang from a gibbet at your window for the sport of your own crows, I will have peace with you and Orthanc. So much for the House of Eorl. A lesser son of greater Sires am I, but I do not need to lick your fingers. Turn elsewither for I fear your voice has lost it's charm.
CardenIAntauraNauco is offline   Reply With Quote