Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-11-2001, 09:59 PM   #1
Hapira_Brandybuck
Enting

Now for a little informality....

I'm going to be starting an RPG but it's going to be somewhaty lighthearted, feel free to make fun of anyof our favorite characters

it would mostly be with hobbits in the Shire and maybe Gandalf too....

I'll start it tomorrow

'My dear Frodo!' exclaimed Gandalf. 'Hobbits really are amazing creatures, as I have said before. You can learn all that there is to know about their ways in a month, and yet after a hundred years they can still surprise you at a pinch.
Hapira_Brandybuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2001, 08:21 PM   #2
tbrad28
Hobbit

Gandalf

Hey if your going to make it.... i'll play it..... i'll cheack back soon to see if you staeted it!!!!!!

Talk to you then.... I hope
tbrad28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2001, 07:19 PM   #3
Hapira_Brandybuck
Enting

hmm.... it seems I forgot about this I've got so many writing projects right now I'm swamped and plus school's kicking my arse thank god for winter break

I think it should just be a series of stories told along the road with the hobbits or maybe that could change or something..... whatever

I'll start it simply:

Frodo and the other three hobbits made their way steadily through the Shire on their journey.

"....and Farmer Maggot runs out wondering what had happened and there's Pip hanging upside down off with his foot stuck in the ladder rung with arms full of carrots and cabbages," Merry said to end a story that he had been telling over breakfast one clear morning. Sam and Frodo laughed heartily while Pippin blushed.

"I thought we swore to secrecy on that story!" he said with his head resting on the palm of his hand.

"Come on, Pippin, it's all in fun!" Frodo said.

"Fun eh? Well I've got a little story about you Frodo...."

'My dear Frodo!' exclaimed Gandalf. 'Hobbits really are amazing creatures, as I have said before. You can learn all that there is to know about their ways in a month, and yet after a hundred years they can still surprise you at a pinch.
Hapira_Brandybuck is offline   Reply With Quote