Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 10-27-2003, 09:06 PM   #261
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

ooc: Uh, I'm here....... have no clue what's going on tho, and can't read back. Computer is being testy. Can barely get it to show any pages on this site. And only on the 'Moot. Grrr....... (Sorry if that's spam, but I just wanted to let ya know I have no idea what's going on)

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2003, 02:21 PM   #262
Amea
Elven Warrior

Strider

Hi I know I disappeared and all but I'm back *snickers to self*
And ready to reak havioc (If that's alowed) *smiles*
Sorry to hear about your problem Gulio, Strength of Many. I've been having the same trobble but I can't seem to figure out for the life of me how I fixed it. *a bag pops out of thin air and lands on one of Amea's feet* Ouch!!!! You piece of !@@#$%$#!!!#$%%*&* (uh sorry I can never get this confounding spell to work)now let me see *pops head into bag and starts to throw papers out of the bag* Now I know it's in here somewhere? *A pair of shoes fly through the air* (Uh wanted to put something else but I was worried I would get in trobble) Here it is...
The problem could be that your internet is down or somethings wrong with the conection your using 'cause that is apperantly what happened to me. * Bag disappears* Uh oh! Uh I need to go and get that
see you guys later.
Amea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2003, 01:07 PM   #263
elixir
Elven Warrior

ooc: what about this kind of strategy - I'll post and maybe then other will post too...

ic: "Time," a voice said and as they turned aroud they saw an elf talking to them, "time. You need time to build a city. And sand. A lot of time and a lot of sand and you will have a city. Take the jewel and follow the sand." He finished his story and turned to go. And suddenly there were no elves anymore and to their great surprise there was also no city. In the middle of a rather small cave there was just a small pile of sand and something on it. Lefira stepped closer to see what it was. It was a stone, but a very usual stone. In fact, there was nothing unusual about it, it was an ordinary grey stone that was found almost everywhere. "Take the jewel," the elf had said, but there was no jewel anymore. Still, they took the stone, just in case, as it was small and not heavy at all, and started to look for a way out of the underground caves.

"We've got a wizard and we're not afraid to use him!"

HOBBITS NEEDED! Some dwarves as well !!!

elixir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2004, 09:51 PM   #264
Kalile
The Potato sack... er elf

Location: Sailing between the stars is a white ship with silken sails...
I found it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Of course, no one's still here.... but I am! And when I am, others will follow!

Ic: "What happened here?" Jasiara wondered aloud, her amber eyes regarding Urishi penetratingly. "You said you could take us to the caverns. Lead on."
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
Kalile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 11:52 AM   #265
elixir
Elven Warrior

ooc: Thanks, Kalile. I was truly missing this RPG...

ic: They had followed Urishi out of the caves and reached their camping place. Everything seemed to be just as they had left it when they went to look for Lefira. They had found her, which was good, and they had also found someone who had promised to lead them to the Lost Caverns of Gold, which was even better. They should have been happy, and maybe they were, but Lefira wasn't. She was still thinking about the underground city, a city that had been beautiful and glorious at one moment and just a pile of sand at the next one. And the jewel... Lefira felt pain in her head and turned away from that thought. Now it was only an usual stone. She took it out of her pocket and gave it a glance - in no way it reminded her of the jewel, she saw just a grey stone. Without thinking she put it back into her pocket and went to see what others were doing.

Old 01-31-2004, 08:06 PM   #266
Kalile

Yay! I didn't think that anyone besides Sanity's Demise would come back! Course, now I'm not sure where to go from here, but oh well.

Ic: Jasiara sat looking up at the stars (it is night, right?) and sighed. The Caverns of Gold were likely a myth, and if they did exist she would not take anything but the stone her master sought. But the legends her people told about the caves... Jasiara shook her head. She was not to be frightened off by stories. Her Lord wanted the stone, and he would get it.
But still, she wondered sometimes if this was right...
Old 02-01-2004, 02:22 PM   #267
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

"Jasiara? I've been wondering about something. What was with that city? One moment it was there, the next it was gone.... Do you understand what happened? I saw many of my kin, and they seemed real enough... but still..... Maybe you should ask Urishi. I don't think it would be wise to ask him myself. He'd probably tear me to shreds or something."

OOC: I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 11:27 PM   #268
Kalile

Jasiara started, then turned to face her companion. "I am not sure. I think, however, that the crystal we saw may have generated the entire place, for I saw many of my own folk as well. I don't know why, but I think that may be so."
The ghost of a smile crossed Jasiara's face, but it was gone almost before it arrived. "Why won't our mysterious guide rip me to shreds? I'm the one that is forcing him to guide us, and I'm the one who never sheaths my sword, but leaves the double blades loose even when I sleep. If anyone were to frighten him it would be myself or Seth. And," the desert elf's tone grew more bitter, "I am the one that is working for the elf lord. If any of you are going to mistrust anyone, it would be me."
She composed herself, and stood, staring coldly into the night. "For I will have that jewel, and my concern is only for it and for my master, not for any of you." With that she strode away to stand alone and still, waiting for the sunrise.
Old 02-05-2004, 08:28 PM   #269
Sanity's Demise
Elven Warrior

OOC: Ah, i see my little Kalile has become an angsty teenybopper! How cute!

Seth wasa very confused about all this. Was it a dream? If so he wished he would wake up soon, it was becoming a nightmare. He heard voices that weren't apart of the dream. Among them he thought he had heard Luthien....He had really begun to miss her and wished he was back at the golden wood. He woke up to find the Servant, or so he had taken to calling her, walking off into the night with a haughty air.

"Aiiissshh....I suppose i must, as i was assigned to retreive the blasted jem before that bratty elf lord got it then i guess i have to put up with miss angst over there..." He murmered to himself, getting up and carrying his halberd across his massive shoulders. He mounted Shabaq and rode off towards the small retreating figure outlined against the night sky.

OOC: I thought i would give Indril a honorable mention here since she had stolen my beloved characteres heart. What did i miss?

"Think of Zombies. They're like Energizer Bunnies from hell! They don’t give up, they just keep going!"
-Casey on one of his favorite topics.
Sanity's Demise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 10:46 PM   #270
Legoles

"Ai! Whatta elf. Gotta keep going I suppose, though now I'm regretting it..." I whistled for my horse, jumped on, and rode off toward Jaisara and Seth.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 02-06-2004, 12:55 AM   #271
Sanity's Demise
Elven Warrior

OOC: WTH legoles?! Ponce off! and just who are you? a gollum thing? Privet talk tween me and jaisara

"Think of Zombies. They're like Energizer Bunnies from hell! They don’t give up, they just keep going!"
Old 02-06-2004, 01:07 AM   #272
Legoles

Quote:
Originally posted by Sanity's Demise
OOC: WTH legoles?! Ponce off! and just who are you? a gollum thing? Privet talk tween me and jaisara
Yes, I thought you knew that already
[Okay, i'll hang back]

"Oh ****, lost em! Oh well. As long as I hear no screaming about bloody murder..." I then promptly turned around.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 02-07-2004, 12:03 AM   #273
zone
Elven Warrior

...oi whats happening now *is confused* I am very lost...
Old 02-11-2004, 02:13 AM   #274
Sanity's Demise
Elven Warrior

(yet again this thing plunges into the toilet)

Old 02-28-2004, 02:53 PM   #275
elixir
Elven Warrior

ooc: I'm out of ideas at the moment. I think that we should continue our journey, but first Jasiara and Seth must have their little private conversation.

ic: Lefira turned to sleep. She was tired. It had been a long day and a lot had happened, most of which had been very confusing. It would be morning soon, and she needed at least a couple of hours rest. They should get on with their journey in the morning. It seemed more simple now that they had a guide, but it was still a long dangerous way. Lefira closed her eyes and fell asleep at the very moment.