Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2003, 11:56 PM   #1
Dúnedain
High King of Númenórë

Return of the King Soundtrack...

I have the full soundtrack in mp3 format. If anyone wants it let me know and I will upload it to webspace for people to download...
'Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta!' - And those were the words that Elendil spoke when he came up out of the Sea on the wings of the wind: 'Out of the Great Sea to Middle-earth I am come. In this place will I abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the world.'

'Then Tuor arrayed himself in the hauberk, and set the helm upon his head, and he girt himself with the sword; black were sheath and belt with clasps of silver. Thus armed he went forth from Turgon's hall, and stood upon the high terraces of Taras in the red light of the sun. None were there to see him, as he gazed westward, gleaming in silver and gold, and he knew not that in that hour he appeared as one of the Mighty of the West, and fit to be father of the kings of the Kings of Men beyond the Sea, as it was indeed his doom to be; but in the taking of those arms a change came upon Tuor son of Huor, and his heart grew great within him. And as he stepped down from the doors the swans did him reverence, and plucking each a great feather from their wings they proffered them to him, laying their long necks upon the stone before his feet; and he took the seven feathers and set them in the crest of his helm, and straightway the swans arose and flew north in the sunset, and Tuor saw them no more.' -Of Tuor and his Coming to Gondolin

"Oh. Forgive me, fairest of all males of Entmoot...Back down, all ye other wannabe fairest males! Dunedain is the fairest!"
--Linaewen
Old 12-22-2003, 04:52 AM   #2
cassiopeia
Viggoholic

Well, I did the right thing and bought it. I love Into The West...*sob*
Old 12-22-2003, 05:41 AM   #3
Artanis
Greatest Elven woman of Aman

Yesss please. Of course we wantsss it.
I've got some of the tracks already, but would very much like to have the rest too.
Old 12-22-2003, 10:16 AM   #4
Sminty_Smeagol
Manic Cardboard-Box Dweller

I did have kazaa and I had downloaded a lot of it, but kazaa started messing up my computer because of the spyware and stuff so I had to get rid of everything

I would appreciate it if you did upload it. thanksss
Old 12-22-2003, 12:32 PM   #5
Dúnedain
High King of Númenórë

Quote:
Originally posted by cassiopeia
Well, I did the right thing and bought it. I love Into The West...*sob*
So did I, I just ripped it from my cd and change the format so it's easier to listen to on my computer
'Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta!' - And those were the words that Elendil spoke when he came up out of the Sea on the wings of the wind: 'Out of the Great Sea to Middle-earth I am come. In this place will I abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the world.'

'Then Tuor arrayed himself in the hauberk, and set the helm upon his head, and he girt himself with the sword; black were sheath and belt with clasps of silver. Thus armed he went forth from Turgon's hall, and stood upon the high terraces of Taras in the red light of the sun. None were there to see him, as he gazed westward, gleaming in silver and gold, and he knew not that in that hour he appeared as one of the Mighty of the West, and fit to be father of the kings of the Kings of Men beyond the Sea, as it was indeed his doom to be; but in the taking of those arms a change came upon Tuor son of Huor, and his heart grew great within him. And as he stepped down from the doors the swans did him reverence, and plucking each a great feather from their wings they proffered them to him, laying their long necks upon the stone before his feet; and he took the seven feathers and set them in the crest of his helm, and straightway the swans arose and flew north in the sunset, and Tuor saw them no more.' -Of Tuor and his Coming to Gondolin

"Oh. Forgive me, fairest of all males of Entmoot...Back down, all ye other wannabe fairest males! Dunedain is the fairest!"
--Linaewen
Old 12-22-2003, 12:34 PM   #6
Dúnedain
High King of Númenórë

Ok, I just pm'd you two with the link

--Linaewen
Old 12-22-2003, 12:40 PM   #7
Artanis
Greatest Elven woman of Aman

Splendid! Thanks!
Old 12-22-2003, 02:30 PM   #8
Starr Polish
Elf Lord

Location: Slow down and I sail on the river, slow down and I walk to the hill
Maybe if my computer speakers worked...bah.
Old 12-23-2003, 01:47 PM   #9
Elfhelm
Marshal of the Eastmark

The thread for discussing the soundtrack is:

RotK Soundtrack
Old 12-24-2003, 01:14 AM   #10
Dúnedain
High King of Númenórë

Quote:
Originally posted by Elfhelm
The thread for discussing the soundtrack is:

RotK Soundtrack
This isn't a thread discussing it, if you would read the first post...

--Linaewen
Closed Thread