Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-01-2003, 09:22 PM   #221
Sanity's Demise
Elven Warrior

oh, well, i went back and read the posts...you had a white dress a first and then things kinda went back and forth. I hadnt a clue about your eye though....

I dropped back to ride beside the woe begotten elf/wraith. she didnt notice i was there until i put a hand on her shoulder. "care to tell me of those wounds and what i can do for them?"

She made no response but to flinch, but slowly smiled saddly. "they are healed. What was done cannot be undone."

It was my turn to wince. Well did i know of that. but the finality in the tone of her voice roused me. "Well do i know that. But the other, deeper scars can be soothed if not partially. I daresay i have seen a bit more than you and have felt what you have descibed." i looked at her fully in her one good eye. mayhaps, i could restore that for her...when this has been sorted out.

OOC: remember, Crow is damned old. Older than his cousin Galadriel who was the daughter of the first elves in valinor before men even came.

"Think of Zombies. They're like Energizer Bunnies from hell! They don’t give up, they just keep going!"
-Casey on one of his favorite topics.

Last edited by Sanity's Demise : 12-07-2003 at 06:22 PM.
Sanity's Demise is offline   Reply With Quote