Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-17-2003, 03:37 PM   #41
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

"I've got some of the stuff at the house, so I'll go get it, and don't ask where I got them from, it will only lead to trouble," Lucas said, walking out. A few minutes later he returned with a bag in his hand.

"Well, what've you got?" I asked, looking from him to the bag.

He sat down and began pulling plastic baggies from inside thebag, naming each item in turn, " Black rose petals, from somewhere in Italy if u must know. Lavender, and somethings we will all need to mix to makethe travel easier. I had a friend who traveled through time a couple of times, the first time he did, he got sick, then he used a special potion made of powdered rubies, a dragon scale, powdered emerald and saphire, and powdered nightshade and wolfsbane, don't ask me how he thought this up, he just did, it was an out of the blue concoction, but it worked, and it works, so here we can make it too, I brought all the stuff."

"Lucas, you're a smart one, quirky at times, but smart and lovable" I said, smileing at him from behind his chair and leaning down.
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2003, 04:33 AM   #42
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

"Great!" I exclaimed "Let's find all the ingredients we already have, and then we can go to my place and ask my aunts if they can help us with the rest."
Ithilwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2003, 12:23 AM   #44
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
The aunts sighed again, and looked at all of us. We became hopeful. "Please." Alex begged one last time. "Alright. But, you must stay in contact with us, just incase something happens to any of you." Matt glanced around happily, and turned to Lucas, and hugged him.
"Right then, it's settled. We'll leave tommorow, one PM. Any questions?" No one said anything else.

I knocked on the front door, softly at first, but then harder. "Who is it?" Came Stefan's voice. "It's..." I began, but then I heard a girl say, "Go answer it!" He opened the door, with nothing but boxers, on.
My heart lept out of my throat, and we stood there, for the longest time, not speaking. "Um, Mar, uh..." He walked out of the apartment, and closed the door behind him.
"Who was that...Stefan...?" I said softly, a tear going down my cheek. "Oh, oh, that? That was my uh...cousin...my err...cousin Stacie..." He stuttered. I shoved the door open, and a girl sat on the couch, long blonde hair, and only underwear and a bra on.
"Just...just...just your err...cousin!" I snapped, mocking him. "Right, Stefan." I tried to walk away, but he grabbed my arm. "Listen, Mar..." "Don't Mar me!" I shouted, but he still wouldn't let go. I spit in his face, and he let go, wiping it off, and screaming, "You bitch!" I just walked quietly down the steps, being careful not to slip as rain started to pour.
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote