Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > The Star Wars Saga
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-29-2000, 02:18 AM   #1
jedi master princess

romantic triangle in ep2?

seems quite possible this could happen. it could be either 1) ani likes ami likes obi wan 2) obi wan like ami likes ani or obi wan mad at ani for liking ami. what do you think? and yes, i'm new here. hi everyone. " ::goes back to jedi meditation::
Old 01-29-2000, 02:30 AM   #2
anduin

Re: romantic triangle in ep2?

Welcome to Entmoot! Even though it has been suggested before, I do not picture a love triangle in the next episode. I can, however, see Obi-Wan unhappy with Annie over anything that would distract him from his training.
Old 01-29-2000, 02:44 AM   #3
bmilder

Hi Seems to me that the plot points that fans guess at years in advance probably aren't right. GL will probably surprise us with something we never anticipated. (Unless of course, you like spoilers ) There probably will be some form of a love triangle, but I have no idea how it will happen :P
Old 01-29-2000, 09:07 AM   #4
jedi master princess

hey. " yieah...i see the plot along the lines of obi wan being upset over the ani/ami relationship....perhaps thinking that it distracts ani from his jedi training.] but then, speaking as a girl, how is it not possible not to have a crush on a guy like obi wan? not only is he cute, he's a very capable and smart guy. as a girl with a strong personality, it makes sense if ami were attracted to him. but anyways. " i do agree that gl might throw us some weird curve that we'd never expect...i never expected any sw plot to have much politics in it. but tpm had plenty of that. ::goes back to jedi meditation::
Old 01-30-2000, 04:17 AM   #5
IronParrot

I say bring Sabé into it to complicate things. (Actually, I think I got that off of one of Star Blazer's threads at the JC... but still...)
Old 02-01-2000, 08:19 PM   #6
Darth Tater

I'm a little late, but greatings! I think that a lot of girls want to see a romantic thing between Obi Wan and Amidala, but it's just not gonna happen.
Old 02-02-2000, 01:09 AM   #7
jedi master princess

i wonder if we'll more of sabe... actually, i did some more thinking and maybe adding in a love triangle would be making things way to complicated and "adult" for a sw film...it's gonna be dark enough already... ::goes back to jedi meditation::
Old 02-02-2000, 01:23 AM   #8
IronParrot

Personally, love triangles just aren't very creative.
Old 02-05-2000, 09:49 PM   #9
Darth Tater

Exactly :P