Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-2002, 04:03 AM   #11
Nazgûl Queen
Elven Warrior

*Morauko growls threateningly and chases the evil little strawberry thief. Suddenly, Finlos is cornered in the living room, and Morauko starts to advance. The party waits with bated breath to see whether Finlos will survive... Morauko leaps and lands on top of Finlos, the strawberries flying out and hitting TC on the head. Then Morauko does something completely unexpected... she begins to tickle Finlos! The were-helf struggles to escape but is unsuccessful, and goes limp with laughter. Grinning, Morauko turns to pick up her strawberries and go back outside. However...*

TC: *Has empty bowl in her hand and red stains around her mouth* Now they were some nice strawberries...

Morauko: *growls*

TC: MEEP!!! *Runs into the kitchen where she reveals her secret weapon... the guest list!* If you touch me, i will ban you from every entmoot party ever again!!!

Morauko: *cries* I only wanted to have some fruit. Whats the matter with that? Noone ever lets me do what I want! *Flees to the balcony, still weeping* Why cant I ever get to do what I want?

*Ten minutes later, Finlos goes to check on her friend to find her curled up on the floor, fast asleep.* Awww... how cute...

Morauko: *wakes up and snarls*

Finlos: Errrm... I mean... please dont hurt me!

Morauko: *Sits on the railing and stares at the stars*

The Nazgûl Queen she was, the Ringwraith, the enemy's most terrible servant; darkness went with her and she cried with the voices of death.

Can be found loitering at Fantasy Essentials or her livejournal...
Nazgûl Queen is offline   Reply With Quote