Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2002, 07:05 AM   #1
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

The Mighty Three

Eärniel sat on the thone alone and greatly did she miss her companions. Alone she felt and it was as the bliss had faded and the world had turned cold. she said to herself "As much as I need time to decide my actions, this will lead myself nowhere. My indecisiveness has brought me only sorrow and loneliness. The sea may be eternal but I am not and neither are my companions. Our time is running out. She stood up from the throne and in a flash of inspiration she cast it into the sea. "What use are thrones here? I am Eärniel as I have been and will be. One of the Mighty Three, yes but also a mooter. I am both and most not forget it. A wise lesson I learned today and I shall heed it. For both I am and among both I shall walk!"

She left in search for her companions, she wandered through the many threads of the entmoot to where her friends had gone. She called out to them to wait for her and by chance they heard her faraway cries. Anduril and BeardofPants were glad that their companion had chosen to join them and answered Eärniels calls. The sound of their voices filled Eärniel with joy again and their calls led her to them. And they rejoiced in their meeting. Then Eärniel spoke "Come my friends for I shal lead you to a place where our hearts can be at ease...."