Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-25-2010, 12:55 PM   #11
Aikanáro
Chaotic Good

Tabrîl dipped her head slightly by way of acknowledgement, and then told Radagast, 'I shall turn back if there is anything worthy of report. If there is not, I shall return to you at nightfall.' That said, she glanced over towards Haldis' tent in momentary concern. The connection between herself and the mortal woman was not now so strong that it would block the path ahead of her, was it? Tabrîl reckoned not. She reckoned that whatever mystery it was that bound them, there was something of intent in it. Tabrîl would return, as she had said to Radagast she would, and a warrior did not break her word.

Confident that there would be no unnecessary complications, Tabrîl left the camp, and was soon riding northwards, towards the Hills. She chose her path deliberately, mindful that the others would have to follow. There was a sudden, momentary stirring of the wind that caused her to slow in anticipation, but it was nothing, and she rode on, taking careful note of her surroundings, expecting-

What was she expecting to find, that she thought the others might need protection against? Tabrîl didn't know. Perhaps there was nothing. Yet if there was something, she did not intend to be caught unaware by it, and so the uncertainty only made her more watchful as she continued on.

Aikanáro is offline   Reply With Quote