Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-22-2009, 09:30 AM   #11
Amael
Elven Warrior

"In a way .... yes. I'm not ... sure of them", A'mael said. "Yes, a man rose to the throne of the Reunited Kingdom, yet he shares blood with Elves and Maia. I feel for them all, I can associate with them, yet they are ... unpredictable at times. So similar to the Dwarves they are, not that I have anything against them." A'mael swiftly corrected her prejudice against Dwarves. Though she never hated them, she was more uneasy with Dwarves than with others. She didn't appreciate the harvesting of the forests in such great numbers. "And as a matter of fact, I was planning to speak with Radagast for I feel there's far more than the Men of Rhun to be concerned with. I've been far out into the east before, yet not this far. However, your evaluation of these lands will do for me, and talking to Radagast of it is unnecessary. Everything has gone mostly without incident so far, except for snakes, spiders, cave incidents, and such, which can all be expected from such a journey. I am simply ... nervous around people, to be honest, and excused myself because of it. My apologies, no personal harm intended. It's a highly ... internal matter. And I can be rather anti-social, something I have been trying to change that at least if a little.

"The night here is quite lovely. I'm actually getting accustomed to this place. I don't know what it is, but something calls me further into these lands. To be honest, it is more welcoming than Gondor. It seems more at peace, not ravaged by the recent conflicts. Not only that, but we get closer all the time to ... to lands we can't even really return to, lands that were gone since long before I was born."

A'mael looked down, thinking on lands she had never seen yet wanted to see, but never could, at least she thought.