Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2002, 08:26 PM   #11
galadriel88
Halfwitted Queen of Lothlorien

Arwen Undomiel

The door is opened gently and a beautiful elf wearing a long, flowing gown of white and a silver crown in her long blonde hair enters the room.

Galdriel: Is there trouble here? I have sensed that there would be for many days, and have journeyed long to find this place.

Renille: It seems this human has no knowledge of our history, and thinks us quite strange. We fear her condition is beyond our ability of aid. Can you help us?

Counselor: And may I ask who you are?

Galadriel: I am Galadriel, elf queen of Lorien.

Counselor: Aaargh! That is it! The last straw! I can't take it anymore!!! All these made up names and words are driving me nuts!!! (Tries to run out the door but is held back by Renille, FF, and Nariel)

Galadriel: It is a six day journey to Rivendell, and the road is hard, but Elrond is the only one who can help her, I fear. Let us ride!

All walk out the door, carrying the kicking and screaming counselor.

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

Always remember, you're uniqe, just like everybody else!

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."