Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Books
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2002, 06:29 PM   #25
Ñólendil
Elf Lord

Quote:
Robert Jordan, for example (sorry Dylan) just seems to get worse and worse the more he writes.
Sorry because you stole me observation? Ofcourse it gets worse and worse! I didn't even read the latest book in The Wheel of Time, but my dad did and he says he doesn't recommend it to anyone. The Wheel of Time slowly degraded and ... yes! It is a piece of **** now.

I first got Harry Potter (the three that were then available) as a present from my aunts in Oregon. I didn't want to read them because of how mainstream they were. I didn't want to read anything that was on Rosie O'Donnells favourite book list. But eventually my dad told me how cool it was and I started reading and I loved it. I had just got done with what was available in the depressing increasingly slow Wheel of Time series, and HP was refreshing. It's now my second favourites 'fantasy', if that's what it is (the author doesn't think so).

Edited: We really need to fix the filter. C-r-a-p is not a curse word! What do you want me to say? Doody?