Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Books > LOTR Discussion Project
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2004, 10:48 PM   #11
azalea
Long lost mooter

Quote:
Originally posted by Nurvingiel
Fair enough Artanis. I have no idea how to go about this really, so my mind is a blank slate. (I very large blank slate, mind you. )
How do you think we should write our analyses?
I detailed how the intros should be done in the first post in this thread (I know it was a long post, but it does have some good info! ). That should answer your question. It seems that several people didn't actually read it, from some of the responses I've been getting! If you'd like more info, you can ask about specifics, or PM me.
Don't worry guys, if no one takes the first one, I'll do that instead of The Pyre of Denethor and The Houses of Healing. It will be a bit different than the ensuing intros since it's not part of the narrative, but it'll get us started, and maybe give people some idea of how to do an intro, as I know a lot of you haven't done one for the Silm project.
FYI, the Silm project intros kind of varied from member to member. I tried to post the guidelines to make this one more uniform (and a bit easier, IMO). As Artanis said, those lengthy ones in the Silm project are fine for that project, but more necessary there because of the subject matter. Here they can be simpler and more understated, while still providing the fodder for discussion that we need.
azalea is offline   Reply With Quote