Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Writer's Workshop
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2004, 09:34 PM   #1
DragonRyder10
Sapling

Criticise?

Argh. Can someone please give me some construtive criticism? I'm hopeless. These are just some descriptions of characters in my story. ^_^ Anywho, here goes nuttin:

The dragon's eyes were a beautiful, pure green. As if made of emeralds, they shone with intelligence and understanding. Her wings, now extending up to strech (sp?) were two-toned. The top, a muddy brown, like the riverbed she often prowled, had a few gray shapes. They looked like rocks. The bottom was pure white. Her stomach, and the bottom of her body, was white, and her back and the top of her body matched the top of her wings. She yawned, showing long, sharp teeth used to grab her prey and hold it. Her feet were webbed, for she used them to help paddle through the water. Her tail had an odd fin sticking out the tip, almost like a whales. Her belly, the only soft spot, was completely covered with spikes. She used her wings to glide in the water like a manta ray, as well as flying.
You gotta remember, this dragon hunts in the water, taking crocs, alligators, fish, anything. She's two toned because, when a fish is above her and looks down, she blends in with the river bottom. The white blends in with the light streaming down into the water. Get it?
DragonRyder10 is offline   Reply With Quote