Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Entertainment Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2004, 07:02 AM   #1
Millane
The Dude

Favourite Characters

Is there no favourite character thread if there is point me to it, if there isnt here it is
maybe if we talk about why we like them and ask other people why they like theres, this wont become stagnant like most other favourite threads. list as many as you want and maybe a few things you like about them...
heres mine:
*Bill the Butcher - a very different character to begin with but DDL's acting made him incredible
*William Wallace - battle-pig gives mel the extra edge
*Brendan Gleesons characters - Frank (28 days later) Monk (Gangs) and Hamish (Braveheart) he is one of the finest actors around
*Aragorn, Theoden, Gandalf, Boromir, Gollum and the Hobbits - ill probably just be repeating myself here.
* Chingachgook and Uncas from Last of the Mohicans - the perfect father and son team
*Lee Holloway from Secratary - she's such a beautiful character, portrayed perfect for the story
*Jake and Beth Heke - hard to describe why i like them, watch once were warriors and what becomes of the broken hearted and you will agree. Nig aswell coz he's so cool...
*John Nash - Russel Crowe is one of the greatest actors in the world, his acting made a good character great...
*Oren Ishii - just sheer coolness, "nows the ****ing time"

i suspect Ujio and Katsumoto will be there in two days time theres bound to be more ive forgotten