Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2003, 07:11 PM   #1
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

Gimli Topsy-turvy

All right, this is the first EVER rpg started by yours truly, so please bear with me

Basic plot:
Aragorn's line has died out, and another king, Trespin, has taken the throne. He's an ambitious man, and wishes to rule all of Middle-Earth. With the aid of the crafty Elven mage Cairnvele he forms an alliance with the Elves. The Dwarves, however, refused such an alliance, they didn't trust King Trespin and disliked Cairnvele. The Men and Elves plan to enslave and destroy the Dwarves, and have made their first strike at a small outpost. The Hobbits have been forgotten, and the War of the Ring is merely a legend. There is a small (very small) faction of Men and Elves who oppose such wars, but they are too small to really do anything to stop it. Trespin, however, still sees them as a threat and searches for them.

Okay, how does all that sound? I'd like someone to be Trespin and Cairnvele (Thanks for the name Sis!:P).

My character:

Name: Hendel
Race: Dwarf
Hendel is pretty much your typical Dwarf. He speaks his mind boldy, without thinking of the consequences of what he says. His fiery red beard matched his short temper.

(Stupid school....repressing my creativeness! Ack! Thank goodness for Christmas break! It'll get better, I promise. Just give me a few days to recover from the evil sameness that comes from that evil place! So what if the stupid answer key says that x=15!! I got 14.89635, and that's pretty darn close!!!!)

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.

Last edited by Gulio, Strength of Many : 12-19-2003 at 07:18 PM.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote