Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > The Star Wars Saga
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-24-2003, 01:42 AM   #21
Anglorfin
Alasailon

Quote:
Originally posted by Bombadillo

And I've always agreed with that. But there's something else too. Wouldn't it make sense for metachlorients to be concentrated in the brain? That would put a spin on things.
So in that respect Anakin never loses force power. Still, I'd imagine no matter what the case the loss of limbs would have some effect on how well the person uses the Force.

For instance it always seems that Jedis have to use their hands to help them manipulate objects (push, lift, mind trick) sort of as a guiding mechanism. If Anakin didn't receive prosthetics would he have been able to use the Force? Even more interestingly I wonder if he was capable of Force lightning after he became Darth Vader. It seems to be a very powerful move, only countered effectively by Yoda and nullified by Obi-wan's concentration on focusing the arches towards his lightsaber. Anakin was certainly powerful enough, but was it that he lacked the organic focal points needed for such a feat?

In any case, we shall see what episode 3 shows us.

"Anglorfin was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of anger; his eyes were bright and keen, and his voice like music; on his brow sat wisdom, and in his hand was great skill."
Anglorfin is offline   Reply With Quote