Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-18-2003, 02:24 PM   #11
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Quietly a young girl sat by the edge on a stream. The trickleing (sp?) sound of the water made her think of her past, of what had gone on before. The sun shone brightly on her face and her black hair dance with the slight wind. Above her, birds sang their song of a happy morning. These all made her think of the present, which was why she was here and why she would stay. A bird came and landed on her shoulder and continued to sing it's song. The other birds joined in like a choir of angelic whistles. The song moved through the surrounding trees and weaved in between the cool green grass. The stream added it's own beat and together, the song seemed to be singing of heaven. The young girl closed her eyes and smiled. This is whyshe had come, to hear the beauty of this world. The words to this song were only simple song words. See the trees? Hear the birds? Feel the water against your skin, for soon it will begin. These words had come to her in her dream. What will begin? The words of the song chanted this over and over until the brids asked her her name. "Melia," she responed, "My name is Melia."
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote