Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2003, 02:25 PM   #1
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
Black Forest, Blue Fire

Alright, well I had this idea, where five people are stuck inside an evil forest, kept there by the demented Jakuri, Souron's one and only child. These five people are of a great importance to Middle Earth, and if they don't get out soon, Middle Earth could be lost forever.

Name: Eviana (Evan for short)
Race: Elvish Warrior/Enchanter *she doesn't know about the Enchanter part yet*
Items:A very anciet, and very powerful braclet.
Weapons: A blade, Tearian, Arrows, Mirkwood Bow, and four hidden daggers filled with poison.
Animals: A daemon *Ask me if you want to know what it is* Alexiel, in the form of a Cloud Leopard, and a horse, named Panawin.
Description: Elbow length black hair, always braided, or just let down, green-blue eyes, and a sweet smile.
Personality: Is pretty sweet, but can get mean when need be, and has a short temper.

Eviana sat down on the banks of the river next to the Black River (it's not black really, it's just called that because the forest is next to it) and sighed. Damn him! Of all things he could of done! He banishes me from my own house! She thought to herself.
Eviana was a warrior, and since she was 18 years old, she had practiced, without her fathers knowledge. But now, on her 235th birthday, she had decided to tell him.
"It's not right! It's not right at all for a pretty young elf maiden like you to fight like ruffians!" He had said. "But father..." "No buts. Either you quit...or you are banned from this household." He muttered. "Koru! No!" Her mother gasped. "SILENCE! Now, what will it be?" Eviana stood up, and said, "Banishment." She walked out, and ran to the river.
"Child, it was of your own agreement." Her Daemon, Alexiel purred. "I know. But, it was harsh punishment! It is my wish, so therefore, it should be fine with him." She whispered. Alexiel leaned on her, rubbing her head up and down on her owner's shoulder. "Oh, child, it is alright. Everything wil be better." Her horse, Panawin, nieghed in agreement, and made Alexiel and Eviana laugh. Eviana laid down in the grass, and slipping into a light sleep, the sound of Alexiel's purr calming.
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote