Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-07-2003, 07:10 PM   #11
Aewionen
Elf Lord

With a groan, Nienna awoke and began to open her eyes. Though her sight was a blur, she could make out two figures. One of them was Suliarid and the other was the one that had kiddnapped her. With her head pounding even worse than before, she cautiously sat up, hoping they would not notice her. Suliarid and his companion did not notice her and continued to talk. "He is dead than?" the man spoke, "Yes, my lord. He is." Suliarid answered. A cold laugh came from the man's mouth. "Good...very good. Have you collected any of the rings?" After about a minute of silence, Suliarid said, "N...no. Not yet." The man's face became full of anger, "Find them! Now!" Nienna's head pounded at the sound of the shout which made her groan. They both turned to look at her. "How long have you been listening?" Suliarid questioned. "Long enough." she replied quietly. The man motioned Suliarid to go and once he had left, he said. "I supose you wish to know my name? Very well," he said not giving her enough time to answer, "I am Rannyn. Not heard of me have you? Good." Nienna tried to say something but her head hurt to much. Rannyn approached her and said something that she didn't catch. Slowly, and painfully, Nienna drifted off to sleep.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote