Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Entertainment Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2003, 12:16 AM   #22
Ragnarok
Rohirrim Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Millane
well see it wasnt funny and it sounded like you were an arrogant loser... but its good to see you take the high and mighty approach (thats right back down you girl )
Really... thats great I wasn't trying to be funny numb nuts. Yea, stating that I play a sport makes me arrogant? I definitely gave you the wrong impression of me if thats what you think I am.

Quote:
nah its not about the review you just come across, as i said above, as an arrogant loser, thats all. Some of your posts also made you come across as quite stupid (and you seem willing to accept that ) and everytime i question something in your posts your were "being sarcastic" and "i wasnt being serious" if thats your answering back i suggest you grow up
I'm not going to give you nice answers when your talking crap, so expect sarcasm. Yea, I'm not that smart so why don't you attack me with your insults because you can't think of anything better to say. If you have belittle people because they disagree with your views I would have to say your the loser. You don't even know me and your labeling me as an arrogant loser.. why don't you get a glue before you starting judging and insulting people you ignorant pig.
Ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote