Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2003, 06:06 PM   #1
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

The journey

This rpg is about a journey. I'm not sure where they r going yet. heres my character.
Name: Gladiel Greenleaf [Legolas's daughter] pronunciation[Glade-E-el
race: Elvish
Height: 6' 6"
Eyes: Dragons eyes w/ fine, defined black eyebrows, and long black eyelashes
Hair color: Waist length silvery blonde hair
Weapons: long bow & a quiver full of arrows, a saphire encrusted sword, a falschion, and two knives that have sheaths attached to her back
Apperance: Wears a platnium ring that has diamonds set in the shape of wings with a saphire in the middle. Wears a Dark green pair of long pants, a short sleeved shirt made of leaves and vines, a pair of black riding boots, and a dark green tunic that she wears over her shirt. Has a platnium necklace with a pendant of angels wings encrusted with diamonds and a saphire in the middle, and wears earring studs of saphire.

Story:
In the third age of Middle Earth, there was a need for brave warriors. The first of Saurons forces had come out of hiding, and were attacking many innocents. Thus the story begins.

Gladeiel was walking down the street, the wind whipping through her hair, eyes flashing orange in annoyance. She saw many colorful merchant shops, and many colorful people. None of them knew that miles away orcs were emerging from the mountains, dragons were killing off innocent people, elves, and dwarves. She doubted anyone here cared wether Middle Earth fell to peices or not. Her eyes flashed red at the thought of it.

She wore dark clothing, but almost everyone looked or glanced quickly at her as she stalked pass them. She had an aura of mystery, and was good at convincing people. She quickly thought of her mothers last words. They had chilled her blood the first time she heard them.This is what she spoke

" Gladiel, Middle Earth is in grave danger. Orcs are pouring out of tha mountains. Trolls are again coming into the world. There is a great evil coming, greater than before. It shall devour us all if we do not fight it. Promise me that you will go and fight it. Promise me!" I promised her, and plan to defeat this power. I still remember that day vividly.

Last edited by Legoles : 07-04-2003 at 02:27 AM.
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote