Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-2003, 10:26 PM   #1
Agalayth
Elven Warrior

Favorite place you've ever been...?

What's your favorite place you've ever been? I've traveled a lot within the USA, and I've traveled to the following countries: Canada, Jamaica (twice), St. Lucia, Dominican Republic, New Zealand and Australia. So far, my favorite place has been Australia, mainly because it was so different from anywhere else I'd been. Cairns was fabulous, and so was Sydney. The Blue Mountains were a very spectacular sight. In Cairns, we went to a zoo-like place and went snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef. Keep in mind, this trip and the NZ trip was with a youth travel group. In Sydney, we visited the stadium and the Sydney Opera House, which was amazing. We also went on a harbor tour, where I got most of my best pictures.

I also really liked Jamaica because we went to the same resort twice, and for the same reason too - my Grandma's birthday. Both visits were very fun, and the people down in Jamaica are so nice (not to be stereotypical or anything... ).

So, what's your favorite place you've ever been? Tell about the experience and what you liked best about it.