Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2003, 06:05 AM   #11
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

*However Eärniel realises it was perhaps a bit harsh to leave the faerie on her own. She's feeling some pangs of guilt too. After all, the faerie is small and quite defenceless. So the sea elf decides to return where she has left Willow.*

Eärniel: You know Willow, maybe I overrea.. *stops when she sees an empty space* Er... Willow?

*She looks around, searching for the faerie.*

Eärniel: Willow, this isn't funny anymore. Show yourself or I will leave again. I mean it! I am dead serious.

*She finally notices the few chicken feathers and a small very convenient tell-tale shred of Willow's clothing lying on the ground.*

Eärniel: Oh, no! She's been faerie-napped! What have I done? I knew we shouldn't have split up! People who split up when there are dangerous things lurking about are always asking for trouble! Always! I know it! It happens in every movie! How am I going to tell this to the captain ?

*Holding her spear in a firm grip, Eärniel decides to follow the trail of Willow abductors.*

Eärniel: Hold on, Willow! I'm coming! Sea elf to the rescue! *raises spear dramatically*

*It's never smart to go yelling around in a forest full of gigantic maniac chickens. It's also a pretty lame cry.*

Eärniel: *mutters* Stupid know-it-all-narrator. I can never do dramatic. Fne.... *goes off to track the chickens*