Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Entertainment Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2003, 10:58 PM   #1
Anglorfin
Alasailon

Video Game Forum

I will post this here since this would be the place for it now. I don't remember seeing a board dedicated to suggestions or anything on this forum.

Anyway, I assume that the lack of topics related to video games can mean only one of two things; that not enough people are interested in video games here, or that everybody thinks that video gaming would be such a broad and expansive topic (while at the same time remaining very selective) that they are afraid of flooding the regular entertainment board with it.

If the last supposition is the case, then I would like the mods to consider creating one and would ask that anybody interested post their support here. Once again I apologize if this is out of place but I couldn't think of a more appropriate place to put this topic.

. . .Anyway since there isn't a video game forum as of yet, what are everybody's favorite video games/genres of games. Or what are you all currently playing.

My two favorite genres are Real Time Strategy and First Person Shooters. I like the Command and Conquer series and StarCraft. I like almost any FPS, but right now Jedi Outcast is my favorite. I also like RPGs, the best one being ChronoTrigger followed by Bahamut Lagoon.

Please discuss, and offer support if willing.

"Anglorfin was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of anger; his eyes were bright and keen, and his voice like music; on his brow sat wisdom, and in his hand was great skill."
Anglorfin is offline   Reply With Quote