Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Books
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2003, 10:54 PM   #35
Pimpernel
Enting

Quote:
Originally posted by Gwaimir Windgem
If I remember correctly, Tolkien said in the Letters that if Smeagol hadn't such a mean thieving sort before he found the Ring, it wouldn't have affected him nearly so much.
yah, i thinkies i read that too, but all hobbits have (or had at one point) some good stuff in em. like smeagol vs gollum even tho gollum won. and lobelia sackville -baggins wasnt the nicest hobbit in the shire, but she had good in her too! what woulda happened to her if she got the precious?
just kidding, I only wish I was Eru...power is good..except I would get corrupted so know...and why am I writing all of this randomness that's popping into my head that you don't give a rat's tail about.....??
Pimpernel is offline   Reply With Quote