Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-18-2003, 11:48 PM   #11
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Losillewen was in Lorien when her mother was called to a council in the forest of Orodreth. She pleaded with her mother to take more then the two elven ringbearers, but Galadriel had assured her that everything would be fine. What little she could see, what little she knew of her fate. After her Mother had left Losillewen waited for her mother eagerly, but as she did not come she began to worry; to worry that some great evil had happened. Her worries were confirmed by an elf, the elf who had seen her mother afore she died. "I will have my revenge, the enemy will die for what he has done. I swear on the grave of my Mother and half-Brother, you shall be slain!" these were her only words when the news came, the words that bound her to what was to happen; the killer would pay dearly for the deaths of her loved ones. Shortly thereafter more news came, news of a council to be held, to discuss the regaining the three elven rings, and the vengeance of the deaths of the bearers. She hurried to where the council was to be held, in the forest of Lorien. Here she saw other elves, she knew few among them; Alasse, Ithilwin, these were her neices, but most of the others were strangers to her. She looked round at all the people. Elves of the Havens who knew Cirdan, Elves of Imladris who knew Elrond, and most of the Elves of Lorien, who loved their Queen dearly. To her surprise her Father, Celeborn was not among the elves, but this was to be expected, for he was still grieving for his wife. It was now her duty to govern the elves of Lorien until her Father was able, but at the moment she remained hidden, interested in to what the elves were going to do. She stayed thus for a few moments, for it was obvious that not all elves that were coming had arrived.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote