Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2003, 05:37 PM   #11
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
ooc: *hits head with 2X2* I HATE BEING GONE FOR THE WEEKEND! I had this perfect first post ready, but now I can't!!! Will edit this as soon as done reading posts.Star just roll yer eyes and say the name is to hard to pronounce. Then call it the Wolfs Fang.

ic:"Fer pity's sake, I'm a singer, no' a miricle worker! Resta, I should kill yer fer lettin' a Morgul Blade pirce ye skin!" I straitened up from the near unconsous body and glared around.

"Where has Star gotten herself off to this time! I need her bloody help to heal something like this! Or the help of an elf! No, not even an elf could heal this anymore!"

"What about Ethalas(sp) mum?"

I turned around to survey six year old Dawn sitting in the corner. Her long golden hair trailed past her sholders, loose, for she refused to wear it up. She also refused to where breeches. I was like that when I was her age. Just learning how to use my...Now why do I keep thinking I have memories in this forsaken world I reprimanded myself, and told her with a smile, "Kings Foil will only ease the pain, not heal the wound. But ye remember tha' pretty blue and purple flower that grows in yer garden?"

"The weed?!" she said with a very confused look.

I laughed 'Yes, the weed, if you would call the Wolves Fang that!" Wolves Fang. The flower my kingdom had been named after. "You don't you get me one of them, ok?" I watched her trot out of the room, always ready to please her 'mum', and turned to the dark figuer in the corner. "Mauluk, can you go find someone who can boil some water for me?" He nodded and troted off. He never spoke much anymore. Then I turned to the elf. "Why does your Empress keep sending her charges to me? I wonder if you could tell me that, Resta? You are one of her most powerful leaders, and yet here you lay, asking for my help. I am surprised your Empress trusts me." I mumbled about coming of his own will. I mumbled back, "To spy most likely. To spy on me." He grumbled about my being the only one in this world that could heal such wounds anymore. Me and Star, but of course she wasn't here.

Suddenly, I felt a pulling at my side, and a feeling at my throat, as though it where being ripped out. I was accustomed to the pulling, it was the dagger, it often called to me, but never before accompanied with sauch a straong pain. I sat down hard, clutching at my throat, not seeing a servant come in, even if it was forbidden. I vagly heard her scream, and felt the pain of the boiled water, stinging my hand. All I noticed was the images flashing through my head, the way the do when I Dream. I am a Dreamer, meaning I often dream of things that will or have happened. But never while I was awake. The imaages where of two girls about my age, in Mundane-Earth, looking for a cat. One found the cat and was following it. Then I lost all site of her, and the images shifted to Star riding through the land, almost on the border of Gondor. Vagly I wondered what she was doing so far from the castle, then the firl from the other image was there with her. Suddenly I recognized the other girl.

Then the pain ceased. The pain as well as the pulling. I noticed Mauluk at my side, in his warg form. I told him I was fine, and ordered the servant to get more water to rplace what she spilt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Freddy sat next to Lily, and dished out a couple plate fulls of food for himself, before getting a reprimanding glare from Andodulin. He mearly sniffed. The Empress might not trust him for her own reasons, but Freddy had every reason to not trust him. A servant of the dark one, was Andodulin. Always had been, and always would be. Freddy sniffed again, and looking down relized he had already cleard his plates, and got another helping.*
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>

Last edited by Fred Baggins : 02-09-2003 at 06:57 PM.