Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-10-2003, 08:59 AM   #11
Elfhelm
Marshal of the Eastmark

My wife and I have an agreement that it is OK to gawk and drool at movie stars, so I don't feel any guilt for posting in this thread. After all, she has never hesitated to tell me how taken she is with Orli or Vig.

A few days before the release, it came out in a London tab that Liv wasn't wearing her knicks in that scene. Needless to say, in the four times we've gone, my sweetie elbows me and smirks every time. Am I trying to verify that scandalous story each time she jabs me? You bet! (oh sorry, I was supposed to use multiple exclamation points) !!!!!!!

But I am totally taken with Eowyn, both the character in the books and the way Miranda Otto looks and acts her part. I had been waiting and waiting for her and when she finally made her appearance I was immediately impressed. I am ready to take David Wenham's place. Surely PJ can edit him out and re-insert a more handsome, classically taught, nordic man who respects Gandalf and does not impede any Hobbits on any mission. Oh, he won't do it? Then I hope Eowyn straightens him out.

You know, I think Eowyn is like one of the mearas in human form. I won't embellish on that simile for PG-13 purposes...