Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2003, 05:03 PM   #1
goldiegollum
Enting

THe adventures of Sméagol

*THis is about anything and everything that happens (within extremely unrealistic boundaries) to Sméagol after he gets kicked out of his village and before he crawls under the mountian (just because he's so awesome, and the book doesn't say much about that time). He starts out more normal looking and sounding, and ends up weird. This is the story of his weirdening (That's not a real word, but it sounds neet and i like it so oh well). It's very loose, and may evolve into anything, i don't really care, i just wanted to do a RPG about Sméagol because he's one of my favorite characters. People can be their normal characters or anything else.*

Followed by by a rain of stones, dirt, and loud abusive remarks, Sméagol (currently 18) fled from his settelement, slipping on his ring, and muttering to himself about the cruelty and unfairness of the world. then he ran smack into something strange.

But WHY...

I am the holder of the squeaky.
*squeaka-squeaka-squeaka*
goldiegollum is offline   Reply With Quote