Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2002, 08:05 PM   #1
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

A Fellowship like no other?

Hey hey this is well an rpg duh! lol yeah well i wanna start one but i'm gunna need some help u know and ppl to play characters that is the ppl who want to. Yep yep yep lol this fellowship is going to consist of some cool girl ppl too (like me!lol) unlike the real book cause it has no girls! hey its swell to have guys really swell but not to have girls i mean come on! yeah anyways there's gunna have to be quite a few ppl. Like we'll need a Legolas, Merry, Pippin, Sam, Gandalf, Aaragon, orcs/goblins, etc... Yeah and any made up characters are good to like see i'm gunna be this Elf girl that's part of the fellowship yep! lol see i already called it lol. Yeah lol it'd be great if someone joined that can speak elvish cause i can only read and write it. lol yeah well it'd be nice to have ya thanks, You can e-mail me at elvishfaerie3088@aol.com hope to get responses!
Jack: "Monkey!"
"It's captain Jack Sparrow, captain..."
"If you were waiting for the opportune moment that was it."
Red coat, "Impersonating a judge."
Jack: (Oh, ya that was fun look on his face)
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"Yes...but why is the rum gone?!"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
elvishfaerie3088 is offline   Reply With Quote