Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2000, 11:56 AM   #1
Ferr

Middle Earth Role Playing

When I saw 'RPG' I hasted in double-clicking my way over here...You can imagine my shock when I discovered the horrible truth about this forum...Nobody speaks of MERP!!

Are you guyz aware that there is something of a fantastic roleplaying game entirely based on Tolkien's works?? I just can't believe it to be so...you must all know. I am a gamemaster, and probably the best there ever was, is, and will be (if you don't mind me saying so).

The only **** I read here are self-made nonsense stories about Saruman taking over Hobbiton with an army of drafted U.S. soldiers???? HELLO! what are we doing here people?

Of course, with this inspiring and somewhat offensive little speech I hope to encourage you guys in participating in INTERESTING discussions about MERP (or whatever RPG you like, as long as it's not a computergame). I find computer RPG's an insult to my imagination, and I sincerely hope that there will NOT EVER be one of Middle Earth...
MERP rules bigtime!