Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2001, 04:41 PM   #1
Mathron

A World of Danger: Characters

Here is where we can post characters for the World of Danger RPG. I guess I'll start. Tal'niel is the character I will be using within the group, and I will probably have some miscellaneous ones as I run the plot. Dain is a companion of Tal'niel's, but I have left him relatively undeveloped, so anyone can feel free to use him and develop or change him further. I figure we shall probably be started with most characters seperate, within the woods or the village of Edlyn, but should probably work to become a party fairly quickly.

Tal'niel:
Race: Elf
Age: Young, for an elf, only in the middle of his second century.
Description: Tall (around 5'11"), with dark hair and brown eyes. Very slim build, but honed muscles upon it.
History:
Born in a Sindar village that had remained after the downfall of Doriath. His village was attacked in an orc raid, and while he and a few others escaped, many were killed. Many others, including his sister, the only one left of his family, were captured by the orcs, and have since been carried towards Angbang to be enslaved, or worse. He seeks to rescue them, or failing that, to avenge them. He recently tracked down the orc who had led the raid, and murdered him in the night, before continuing onward. He has just arrived in Edlyn to meet up with Gain, a dwarf he is working with.
Personality:
The raid left him very different from most elves. He has become almost obsessed with saving his sister, and has a dark and bitter side that manifests often. While still an elf at heart, he spends more time training with weapons and hunting than he does singing or dancing.
Skills:
Very skilled with bow and decent with the sword. Excellent tracker, and exceptional at stealth, though primarily in the woods.

Dain:
Race: Dwarf
Description: Short, with a large bushy black beard and piercing black eyes. A large nose and broad grin. Has numerous scars along his right arm.
History:
Tal knows little about Dain, save that the dwarf helped him slay some orcs many years back. The dwarf has since helped him in his quest, but Dain's reasons and goals are unknown to the elf.
Personality:
He has a boisterous laugh, usually aided by ale. Despite a relatively grim outlook on life, he manages to make the best of things, and treat everything like a joke. Hates orcs and all their kind.
Skills:
Hearty fighter, skilled with a massive sword he wields. Good at ferreting out information from people.