Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2002, 07:52 PM   #11
osszie
Elven Warrior

The main argument for legalising medical use of canabis in the UK is for the treatment of MS (multiple sclerossis) sufferers whose pain is neurological in its source.

Read about it here

http://www.bupa.co.uk/health_informa...cannabis.html:)

personally I think cannabis should be available on perscription, other more powerful drugs are available (e.g.opiates) which people grow tolereant to and end up taking handfulls of them. A friend of mine who suffers from chronic rheumatiod arthritis has to be a admitted to hospital for six weeks every year just to detox from his medication

Khamul I agree that many people would try to fool the system to get drugs, but there are millions of heroin addicts who try to fool drs anyway.......and a good dr should be able to tell when a patient is lying

Millions of people are addicted to perfectly legal drugs.......I wouldn't like to imagine how many people are hooked on Valium, prozac and barbituates etc

If cannabis were available on perscription then at least Dr's have a chance of regulating how much a person will smoke/ingest
osszie is offline   Reply With Quote