Old 05-01-2001, 10:01 PM   #1
Bullroarer

Wizards

Rule: Your character must be a wizard.
Amount of players: Unlimited

================================================== =======================

Character Name: Glam
Description:
Glam had been traveling for months. His ship had wrecked at the southernmost of the world. With no food, no shelter, way below freezing temperatures, and no companions, he starts wandering.

He has no one to talk to, and starts talking to himself (somewhat like gollum, just without all the hissing, queer voices, and "My Precious"s)

Glam walks for weeks in blinding snow storms without rest, food, or companion, and finally looses his footing and falls down a tall slope, giving the poor wizard a horrible bump on the noggin, and knocks him unconsious.

Finally, five days after, a wolf who is traveling far out of his territory to find better game stumbles upon Glam. The wolf bears him back to his den, where he is revived and recieves food. When Glam recovers, he makes up his debt by giving them the gift of fire to protect their den. But the wolf insists on accompanying the wizard on his travels.

Glam is seen very rarely. He now has a green robe and a brown hat, and his beard is white with very faint light blue strands that seem to sparkle (Talk about clashing colors!) and is usually followed by a wolf (who's name is Dynsck), whom he rides (like an orc does on a warg) when he is in haste.

Now that my character is described, we now continue with the plot:
================================================== =======================
Part 1: The Rescue of Alatar and Polando

*Glam was turning the wild boar over the fire for even cooking while Dynsck was by the tree, gnawing on a leg. He stared at the fire awhile.*

"What was that?" asked Dynsck, now standing up, very surprised.

"What was what?" asked Glam.

"That blue spark from the fire."

"Ah! Nothing. This must be driftwood. The salts and minerals from the sea must have changed it."

"Aren't you forgetting that we are by a stream, not the sea?"

"Oh, We are! Than this is rather strange, but nothing to be worried abo...

*The fire erupts into a blue flame, knocking both Dynsck and Glam back about 10 ft. The flam is towering and huge, but does not seem to burn the trees above. After a while, the shape of a face appears in it. It has blue hat and you can see the beginnnings of a blue robe on his shoulders.*

"Alatar!" gasps Glam.

*The face looks straight, and seems to mouth "Help! They are coming! They are coming!" The fire clams down, and the whole place turns as peaceful as before.*

"Well now, I'm positive that my food is burned." muttered Glam, "But I am to curious to be hungry."

"You needn't worry about your food!" called Dynsck, "It is quite fine and unscorched."

"Now I am way too curious!" sighed Glam.

*He goes back to rotating the boar, after putting out the fire and removing the piece of wood and replacing it with another one. He finishes cooking it, eats some, dips it in his salt bag for preservation, safely contains it for morning, and falls asleep, curious on what exactly happened.*
Old 05-12-2001, 11:55 PM   #2
Bullroarer

Re: Wizards, or MUST I PLAY BY MYSELF?!?!?!? :-P

*The next day, Glam gets up, eats his breakfast, etc. After packing up, Glam and Dynsck climb to the top of a small hill. Surveying the land around them, Glam finally picks up a stick, marks one end, and tosses it in the air. The scratched and points torward Minas Tirith, and in that direction, they decide to go.*
Old 05-13-2001, 08:22 PM   #3
Bullroarer

*Glam travels with the stream until he reaches the river Anduin. From there he starts up the river towards Ithilien. He finds a desolate cave to sleep in for the night, Dynsck runs off.*

*During the night he wakes up to the sound of clinking*

"AH!" exclaimed Glam as he opened his eyes. He had awoken just in time to have the last chain pulled tight and locked on him. He had become a victim of trolls!
Old 05-20-2001, 08:17 PM   #4
Bullroarer

*Glam goes quietly, after making a very high-pitched whistle, and starts babbeling all kinds of spells, which he can't get right.....not without his staff!*

*Dynsck is lying down under a pile of brush eating the freshly caught rabbit when he hears the whistle*

"I knew it. Something was wrong with the smell of that cave." He says to himself, stretching his legs.

*He runs off in the direction of the cave as fast as he can*
Old 05-23-2001, 08:58 PM   #5
Pippin Took434

Name:Aleena
Description:
Aleena is a wizardress that travels and rides on a huge black griffin, named Skandranon, or Skan for short. She wanders around, helping people in need. She wears midnight blue robes, and has long blonde hair. When she gets angry, you might want to step back. She is loyal to her friends, but can be a feirce enemy when provoked.
__________________________________________________ __________

Aleena and Skandranon spotted the wolf dashing through the forest, and because they have way to much curiosity, followed it. they saw a large cave ahead.
"Hmm" rumbled Skan "That looks like the kind of cave that trolls like. And if my ears dont deceive me, I'm sure I heard a whistle. Maybe someone is in need of help"
"Ok, your probobaly right, lets go" said the girl. "Might as well"
Old 05-24-2001, 12:05 AM   #6
Cydran OwlWing

Name: Kilapo

Kilapo needs no staff or magic stone, he is a wizard that wanders during the night. The extent of his magic powers is not known. All that is known is that he is strong in magic powers.

---------------------------

Kilapo jumped along the trees. He looked down at the forest.
He sniffed the air. There was a uneasiness in the air. He put his head back behind a tree. Then watched as a man dressed in green comes out of the trees. Kilapo would know him any day. He put his purple and yellow robe over him. He disappeared completely.
Old 05-24-2001, 01:43 AM   #7
Cydran OwlWing

Kilapo:

Kilapo, whew was invisable, walked right beside the new person that had entered his part of the wood. No person was going into his wood without being wounded or killed! He smiled to himself as the person he walked beside looked for him. Kilapo looked at the person. It was another wizard. But not as powerful as he was. He snapped his fingers. Instantly
the intruder fell dead to the ground. Kilapo turned, and put the purple and yellow cloak over him.
Old 05-24-2001, 05:28 PM   #8
Bullroarer

*Dynsck was running as fast as he could. His heart was practically beating out of his chest. Within a few minutes, he reaches a cave.*

*Glam was about to be cooked for dinner! The pot was well over boiling, and he was bound and gagged, with no staff. He had no experiance with this type of problem, so he just submitted and gave up.*

*Dynsck was at the opening of the cave. He smelled the burning wood. He smelled the orcs. He smeled his friend. He smelled danger. He wouldn't go without any help, he would be useless by himself.*
Old 05-24-2001, 07:10 PM   #9
Cydran OwlWing

Kilako:

Kilako jumped around the trees. He smiled to himself. There was some people to kill. He could smell them. There was a wizard there, and something else. "Yes, lets see," he said to himself. "Orcs, definitely." He jumped across the trees. He looked down in at the cave. There was the wolf. He jumped down from the trees. Then he put on a small neckles. Then he went up to the wolf. Then said: "What are you doing here?"
Old 05-24-2001, 08:29 PM   #10
Pippin Took434

*Skandranon and Aleena land next to the wolf*

Are you in need of any help? *said Skan*

and I found this staff! *she holds out the staff* I cant do anything with it. I use this. *holds out a necklace with a sapphire on it. she sniffs the air* do I smell orcs? *she wrinkles her nose in distase*
Old 05-24-2001, 09:03 PM   #11
Bullroarer

"No...I know that smell," replies Dynsck, "It's definately larger and tougher than a goblin. There are trolls down there. I am guessing there are 3 of them. They're going to be difficult to handle. You can't bite a troll's neck: their skin is like inch-thick leather. In fact, you can't bite the skin on them at all. Can't hit them, won't hurt them that much. don't let them get a grasp of you, if they don't crush you with their hands, you'll be cooked. Be careful walking too. Their hearing is acute, but only for short distances. They're almost impossible to decieve, and are very hearty and difficult to kill. We can either direct the sunlight toward them, or try to attack their eyes. I am going to try the second way."

*Dynsck crouches down low and starts walking very quietly into the cave*
Old 05-25-2001, 12:46 PM   #12
Cydran OwlWing

Lazy Lion Lying There

Kilapo, looked over at them. He sat on a log and watched. Then he got out a long pipe from his coat. Then started blowing smoke balls into the air. They floated out into he distance.
Old 05-26-2001, 02:55 PM   #13
Pippin Took434

Re: Lazy Lion Lying There

*the girl jumps off of the gryphon and they sneak up next to the wolf*

( the gryphon) I wont have much trouble getting at their eyes with these!

*Skan holds up his talons, and there are five wickedly sharp claws*

( the girl)And it would be hard to get the sunlight to get at them in here anyway!
Old 05-26-2001, 05:51 PM   #14
Cydran OwlWing

Wizards, or must I play by my self?

Kilapo, walked up to Skan. He said to her: "There is a or many, ways of getting that guy out of there. We don't have to fight them."
Old 05-27-2001, 01:13 AM   #15
Bullroarer

Re: Wizards, or must I play by my self?

*Dynsck crawls further toward the fire. The three trolls are there debating on whether they should save the meal for today or tommorrow. They decide to have it today. After a quick moment they have water boiling in a pot. The rescue must be swift, or Glam is toast!*

*Dynsck gets right next to the closest one, crouches down even lower, and waits for the right moment. When the troll raises his hand up to take a giant swig from his barrel of mead, Dynsck jumps. Soon there is a nose lying on the ground, a howling troll, with two friends trying to calm him down, trying to find his nose, and trying to find that nasty creature that bit it off in the first place. Dynsck was smacked the second he ripped off the nose and went flying across the room, and was not hurt badly, but was knocked unconsious.*
Old 05-27-2001, 12:53 PM   #16
Cydran OwlWing

Kilapo watches the seen. He then walked forward up to the enemy. Then said: "You guys are staying around to fight?"
The trolls looked at him. The two with the nose problem didn't look though. They where busy with their wounds. The answer came from the none wounded troll. He said: "Would you like to be eaten by us?"
Kilapo laughed. You can't touch me. I could slay you. The troll laughed, and started to Kilapo. Then Kilapo vanished from view. The Troll looked around. Where had he gone? Then he saw from no where, a spray of fire coming at him. The Troll only had time for one scream, before he was blown into pieces.
Old 05-27-2001, 08:47 PM   #17
Pippin Took434

*skandranon and aleena dash up to the only uninjured troll. Skan rears up onto his hindaquarters and gives a battle screm, and he looks quite forboding. he blinds the troll with his talons*

Your turn!

*at this, aleena concentrates, and the sapphire on the neclace starts to glow. she mutters an incantation and the trolls head falls off and he stops screaming. they both move over to make sure the wizard and the wolf are ok.*
Old 05-28-2001, 11:29 AM   #18
Bullroarer

*note: I forgot to mention this, but a trolls skin as also as thick as leather, making it very fire resistant, but I think that wonderful blast was hot enough *

*no problem whatsoever*
================================================== ==========

*The wolf is revived by Aleena and Skan*

*While that is happening, no-nosey get up and grabs a club*
Old 05-28-2001, 12:32 PM   #19
Cydran OwlWing

Kilapo sees him. He then razed his hand. The Troll was picked up by nothing. The Troll looked around him in shock. Kilapo smiled. The Troll then was smashed against the wall of the cave. Making that wall fall onto the Troll. Kilapo then turned back to the other three. "That wasn't hard now was it? If you let me handle it, it would have bin over much quicker."
Old 05-28-2001, 03:01 PM   #20
Pippin Took434

(aleena) Yeah, but we couldnt let you have all of the fun! How did this happen to you?

*she looks at something on the floor*

eeww, I think thats his nose! oh yeah, sorry!

*she unties the wizard. skandranon is over in the corner, wiping blood off of his talons*