Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Fantasy and Sci-Fi Novels
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 05-26-2001, 09:27 PM   #1
Samwise of the shire

Serpent War Saga

I'm in the first book right now(twelveth chapter)and ever since I started it I've been totally on the edge of my seat.I really like how the author has it so it's like one of those FBI file mysteries set in Middevial times.And the characters...unexplaineble.My favorite character is Gorath the Moredhel, he's totally the perfect character. I mean not only is he a cool fighter but he also knows where his loyalties are...with his fellow Moredhel(who sadly cant see the noses in front of their faces let alone what the "traitor"is doing-or trying to do-)but I have a bad felling he's gonna die at the end(dont spoil it I want to find out for myself)that always happens to the best character.He either dies or goes somewhere else(heck that happend to Gurgi in "The High King"and Frodo-who is second best on my list-who has to go away from ME).
Any opinions on the book?
Sam
Old 05-29-2001, 07:51 PM   #2
bmilder

Re: Serpent War Saga

Is this the one by Feist?
Old 06-01-2001, 01:07 AM   #3
Samwise of the shire

Yah

I umm mixed up a bit, the book was the first book in the Rift War Legacy duhhh *hits short curly head on the solid brick wall* thud thud thud thud thud thud thud thud thud thud thud thud thud thud thud thud thud thud "no brain no pain". Any way it is called Krondor the Betrayal, Oh my gosh that was a cool book you should read it some time oh yeah it was good.
Sam
Ps ever read HOBKIN by Peni R Griffin?