Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-04-2000, 01:25 PM   #1
Ferr

Anyone good with Quenya?

Yello, peoples!

I'm faced with a dilemma...A year ago I started typing my old copy of Spell Law over into my PC. Later I added Rolemaster additional spell lists and I searched the net for cool pictures etc. Eventually I ended up with a digital (COMPLETE!) version of Spell Law...

As you might have guessed, I'm a dutch Gamemaster and I found it necessary for my campaign to re-type Spell Law. I thought it would be nice to translate the names of all the spells in Quenya to add depth and reality to the whole concept of magic casting in MERP.

BUT,
I have an old paperback verion of "Introduction to Elvish". I realized that most common words are not easily translated.
Thus my question for the guys who enjoy translating stuff + who want to make an contribution to the best role playing game ever....would someone please help me with this??

(As you might know, I.C.E. has completely stopped all production regarding MERP, so I think it's justified for us fanatics to make our own books available to all players who enjoy merping...)