Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-13-2003, 10:48 PM   #1
Estel13
RPG-aholic Psycho

Announcement!!!

Ok everyone, I have sad news. I'm leaving. I don't have very much time anymore, for much of anything besides school, etc.
I'll still be on every once in a while, but I just wanted to let all my buddies know why I won't be around.
TO MY FELLOW RPGer's: Will someone please take over for me in all the RPG's that I'm in? I think there's 8 or 9. I don't even know if they are all still alive and well...
Anyway, I'm gonna miss all of you lots, and I'll be on every chance I get, I promise!
Here's a last laugh:

HOW TO WASH THE CAT

1. Add one capful of shampoo to the water in the toilet. Put both lids up.

2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids. (You may need to stand on the lid.) The cat will self-agitate and make ample suds. (Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.)

4. Flush the toilet three or four times. (This provides a "power-wash" and "rinse".)

5. Have someone open the door to the outside. (Be sure that there are no people between the toilet and the outside door.)

6. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.

7. The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet, and run outside where he will dry himself off. The toilet will be sparkling clean!

Sincerely,
The Dog

Ok, there's a last remembrance of my sense of humor!
Bye...*looks around at the assembled mooters and bursts into tears*

No animals were harmed in the process of this joke.