Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2008, 07:48 PM   #1
james_the_great
Sapling

Strider LOTR/Narnia RPG crossover

Greetings my fellow Tolkienites and RPGers. I am the writer formerly known on here as mighty_half-elf. I stopped coming on here because I got caught up with other things, however, I decided to come back because I missed creative writing...and not using my imagination, among other things. For my first new thread, I would like to run a Lord of the Rings-meets-The Chronicles of Narnia crossover. The story is as follows:

Many years have passed in the Fourth Age. Sauron has long been destroyed and whatever was left of his faithful followers has been driven out of Middle Earth. Aragorn still sits on the throne of Gondor, Eomer is still the King of Rohan, and Samwise Gamgee is currently serving as the mayor of Hobbiton. Middle Earth has not been at such peace since the heyday of the Elves. However, that is all about to be turned upside-down. Unbeknownst to Middle Earth's inhabitants, a dimensional rift has been opened in what was formerly the black land of Mordor. Jadis, the once "Queen of Narnia", and thought to have been killed by The Great Lion, has been reincarnated by some dark, evil magic in the form of a younger, more beautiful girl (around 22 years of age by today's reckoning). As she steps out of the dimensional rift, she looks up and sees the ruins of Barad-dur. A Black Dwarf, named Onabrik, steps out behind Jadis. Jadis turns to him and says, "We have work to do."

----What happens next? You decide! And for the sake of having fun and not being a bother, please ignore whatever flaws I have placed in the continuity of this story. It has been some time since I have read either LOTR or CON.
james_the_great is offline   Reply With Quote